Lenovo Future Leaders Program
-Early Career Development Program-
Different finds inspiration in the most unexpected places. Different rethinks, re-imagines, and reinvents. Lenovo is different in over 180 countries, We are one of Interbrand’s 100 BEST global brands, BCG's 50 most innovative companies, and #212 in the Global Fortune 500 list. But It’s not just about being different. It's about being better.
Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program. This program will engage high-achieving, driven students by immersing them into the world of a global technology company. We are looking for innovative thinkers and risk-takers who are passionate about technology and want to make our audience’s lives better in unexpected ways.
The Future Leaders Program is designed to prepare and accelerate you into a management-level position at Lenovo following one of two tracks:
- TECHNOLOGY TRACK
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TRACK
- During your first 2 years you can expect the following
- Networking with like-minded Early-career professionals
- Individualized development plan
- Mentoring and exposure to senior executives
- Job rotation cross-functionally and internationally
We're looking to add talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
- Position Requirements
- Bachelors, Masters, Doctors students that are completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplines
- Willingness to work from Japan, Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina, USA; Beijing, Hong Kong, and countries in Asia Pacific and Europe.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Thought Leadership-Passion for technology and innovation
- International expertise preferred (study abroad, internships)